Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Will's Birthday

In the middle of April, my little nephew Will turned four.  I can't believe how quickly the past few years have gone!  I remember all the hours of snuggling with this little guy and am shocked at how fast he's grown up.  I sure do love him!
For his birthday Erik and Heather invited us over for a Sunday BBQ and party.  Will opened his presents outside on their gorgeous lawn.  We got him his own "Cars" backpack and then on the inside, a spiderman thermos and lunch box filled with goodies.  He was so excited to have his very own.

Opening presents... 
The happy birthday boy

We tried to get a shot of all the kids, but Daxton had just woken from a nap and Will was a bit distracted by his new present.  This was the best shot we could get...

After Will opened presents, we played outside while food was cooking.
My little birthday boy!
It was pretty funny to watch Olive and Daxton "play" cars together.  They mostly just looked at each other while chomping on several cars.

After dinner we headed inside for cake and icecream.  I can't get enough of Will's facial expressions!
We sure do love you, little Will.
It's been so much fun to watch you grow over the past four years.  You continue to be my sweet little buddy and such a joy in my life.  We wish you the happiest of birthdays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed