Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Let the Neighborhood BBQs begin...

I LOVE when the weather changes and the neighborhood BBQs begin!  We have been blessed to live on a block where there are several young families whom have all become dear friends.  Most Sunday evenings during the spring/summer our neighbors will fire up the grill and the festivities will begin.  It mostly just consists of good friends getting together to eat yummy food and talk while the kids play in the back yards.  I love every minute of them!

Daxton's first time tasting watermelon...
He loved it!



While I was feeding Daxton, the sweet neighbor girls (Tori, Kayla, and Zoey) picked a bunch of flowers to decorate Rachel and I's hair.  It was pretty cute, even after they found caterpillars in the same flowers they were putting in our hair!
Daxton loved pulling apart all the different petals.

Just a few of our amazing friends on the block.
I can't even begin to express how much I'm going to miss them all.

Jules and Kaden (Daxton's best buddy)


No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed