Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Aquarium with Annie and Jane

At the beginning of April, Daxton and I had a fun outing with our friends Annie and Jane.  Annie and I are (not-so-secretly) planning out Daxton and Jane's betrothal, so we figured an adventure to the city was in order.  We drove into San Francisco and parked at Pier 39 where Dax and Jane were super eager to take a few pictures.
We then decided to grab some lunch before heading to the aquarium.  Jane is seriously one of the cutest little girls I've ever met.  She is so snuggly and inquisitive.
After a yummy lunch we headed to the Aquarium of the Bay at Pier 39.  I have loved my membership there and love any excuse to go visit!

Jane's first time at the Aquarium.
I loved watching her eyes light up!

Daxton loved the jellies.

It was quite humorous trying to get both Jane and Daxton to pose for the camera while balancing them on the tunnel ledge...not the brightest decision we could have made!
I love how much he loves aquariums.  I could spend all day observing marine life and it makes me so happy to know my little guy enjoys it as well.
I love the starfish hanging on the tunnel walls.

Just a few instagram pictures from our adventurous day...


It was such a fun day with Annie and Jane.
I love playdates, but especially when they are at the aquarium!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed